Dust control for composite materials
Safely collect dust that threatens product integrity and equipment performance.
Working with composites creates a series of cleaning challenges all through the production process. Controlling and containing these hazards is more than just a housekeeping nuisance. Eliminating the airborne dust and production debris is critical to improve product quality, lower equipment maintenance costs, increase worker safety and comply with OSHA safety regulations. Nilfisk builds industrial vacuums from the ground up to deliver the high-performance and special features that composites manufacturers need most.
Dust control to improve composite manufacturing operations
Controlling dust during manufacturing, cutting, trimming, sanding and grinding of composite materials is critical to modern manufacturing operations.
Nilfisk vacuums feature HEPA/ULPA filtration that captures even the finest dust down to 0.3 microns. That means you can reduce contamination to improve product quality and control respirable dust to comply with industry regulations and safeguard worker health.
Solutions for your unique applications
Nilfisk industrial vacuums are reliable, simple to operate, and require virtually no maintenance. They guarantee a thorough cleaning and collection so you get the job done right the first time.
- Explosion-proof or hazardous location vacuums are well suited for paint hangars, and other locations where combustible dust may be a threat
- Vacuum-assisted power tools including sanders and grinders that capture hazardous dust at the source
- Portable central vacuum systems to move easily throughout your facility
- CNC machines to collect dispersed dust and maintain line of sight through milling processes
- Hard-wire vacuum systems to run when other equipment runs
- Safe collection and disposal of foreign object debris (FOD)
Support across many industries
We support your cleaning needs with a highly trained direct sales team. Dedicated to solving your individual challenges, our team analyzes your processes and recommends the best vacuums and features for your particular needs – across many industries:
- Construction materials
- Pipe and tank
- Consumer goods
- Wind energy